Whereby uses WebRTC — a real-time, web-based communications standard — to deliver video calls and webinars in the browser. Whereby uses a freemium model. Its Free plan offers unlimited one-to-one meetings. Its Pro and Business plans let you host larger meetings; stream meetings to services such as YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo; and record meetings to your own cloud storage account or to your device. With a Whereby Embedded plan, you can also integrate Whereby into your website or mobile application.
I worked with Whereby's marketing and engineering teams to write eight pieces that introduce developers to their API, and target Whereby's preferred search keywords.
- How to Create a Room Using Whereby's Video Chat API
- How to add video conferencing to your website with Whereby Embedded
- How to Use Postman with Whereby's API
- How to Configure Your Whereby Rooms
- How to Customize Your Video Calls with Whereby Embedded
- How to Measure Your Meetings Using Whereby’s Webhooks
- How to Set up Cloud Recording
- How to use Whereby's Host Controls
How to Measure Your Meetings Using Whereby’s Webhooks was the most fun to write, since it required learning a bit about HMAC hashing in PHP.
Do you need content marketing or technical writing for your product? Webinista now offers this as a service. Email email@example.com and let's talk about working together.